New Car Ceramic Paint Protection – Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What is automotive ceramic paint protection?
A: Melbourne Mobile Detailing only uses what we believe to be the best paint protection coatings in today’s market. Autotriz is made in Germany and irrefutably the world’s most developed car paint sealant because of its novel equation, toughness and hyper sparkle and amazing aftercare support.
That’s right the products we choose to apply not only are the best but come with fantastic aftercare support
The paint protection systems we use simply means you will never need to wax again, and if maintained properly will have a fantastic sparkle to your cars paint work that will last for many years to come.
Your car will also be shielded from unsafe components, for example, UV light from the damaging sun, corrosive rain and flying creature droppings.
Nano ceramic glass coatings are forever at the forefront of new car care products and enhancing the current line of paint protection as new and more propelled crude materials and advancements come accessible.
Q: What are the key benefits of having paint protection applied to my car?
• Saving time and money while minimizing the up-keep of your vehicles paint work.
• In many cases even light rain can wash your car as these paint protection coatings used by Melbourne Mobile Detailing are super hydrophobic and don’t allow dust or dirt to stick onto the paint work
• The best paint protection against acid rain, tree sap, bugs, ocean salt, UV rays, bird/bat droppings and so on.
• No white build-up on black plastic areas like many polishes used and won’t wear down
• Suitable for any paint surface and not limited to cars, motorbikes , boats and aircraft.
• Can be applied to many materials including paint, glass, any metal, plastic and so on.
• Creates a profound “wet look” paint finish and when looked after with regular wash cycles will last for many years to come.
• Incredibly 9H scratch resistant surface.
Q: How frequently will I have to apply the paint protection products you use?
A: Easy … Once .. Your car will only need to having this coating applied once and no need for a top up or re application
Contact Melbourne Mobile Detailing for more information and advice … We love to chat 🙂